Welcome to Parkland Community Church! We are excited to have you join us!
We are a Mennonite Brethren Church based in Yorkton, Saskatchewan. Our mission is to
Develop People who Love Jesus and Serve Others.
David Gorecki will be speaking on the topic of trusting Jesus. We make numerous decisions every day that involve trust. We trust that drivers coming up to a stop sign or stoplight are going to stop, that the light will turn on when we flick a switch, that our neighborhood is safe. We decide which bank, doctor, dentist, newspaper we are going to trust. What factors need to be in place for you to trust something or someone? David will share why he trusts Jesus.
If you want to stay connected to what is happening at Parkland Community Church, the best way to do that is by clicking the button below. We would love to hear from you!
Worship through Prayer
- Please pray for our family of the week: Jim & Bonnie. Pray that God’s love would permeate their hearts and mind as they live. Pray that God would grant Bonnie insight and understanding as she works with her clients.
- Please pray for Westview United Church as they reach out to the surrounding community. Pray that all who attend will hear and come to know the love of Jesus.
- Please pray for Pastor Greg and Caroline Bright and the Gateway Community Church (GCC). In 2019, the Bright’s celebrated 25 years of pastoral ministry at GCC. Situated approximate 50 kms. north of Yorkton, GCC began services in 1985. GCC exists to provide opportunities for people to experience Christ and express His love to their community, province and world.
- Praise God for the work that the Salvation Army does in our community. Pray that they would continue to receive the support they need to serve the people of Yorkton.
- Praise God for the fire and police services in Yorkton. Pray that God would grant them wisdom, discernment and safety as they work.
Available every first and third Sunday.
Worship Through Music
Worship by Hearing God’s Word
Worship Through Music
My prayer is that you would come to trust Jesus. He always listens, He understands everything we go through, He loves us, He wants the best for us, and He is always willing to help when we ask Him. Trust Him!
Parkland Community Church