Welcome to Parkland Community Church! We are excited to have you join us!
We are a Mennonite Brethren Church based in Yorkton, Saskatchewan.
Our mission is to
Develop People who Love Jesus and Serve Others.
We are happy to have our SKMB Director of Ministry, Phil Gunther, with us today. He will be speaking to us on prayer from John 10:3-5, 14. Prayer needs to be an integral part of a believer’s life. If you are like me, you will have experienced ups and downs in your prayer life. I pray that this message encourages you in your prayer walk.
Lord, as we go into our worship service, I pray that you would open our hearts and minds to what you want us to hear. Fill us with a longing to know you better and to do your will. Amen.
If you want to stay connected to what is happening at Parkland Community Church, the best way to do that is by clicking the button below. We would love to hear from you!
Worship through Prayer
- Please pray for our family of the week: Bob and Debbie B. Thank God for the gifts that He has given them and for the way they share them with our community. Pray for safety, health, and wisdom as they work and relate to family and friends.
- Please pray for Prairie Harvest Church. Pray that they would stay true to God’s Word. Grant them wisdom as they seek to spread God’s love to our community.
- Praise God for our Director of Ministry, Phil Gunther. Please pray for Phil as he connects with SKMB churches, camps, staff, and lay leadership teams. Continue to pray for his health and for wisdom.
- Please pray for the Persecuted Church. Pray for individuals, families and churches who are facing persecution because of their Christian faith. Pray for strength, courage, wisdom, and perseverance as they face their tormenters.
- Thank God for Pastors! Pray that their marriages and family relationships would continue to grow and develop in positive ways. Pray that they would feel God’s strength and wisdom as they continue to shepherd our churches.
Available every first and third Sunday.
Worship Through Music
Worship by Hearing God’s Word
Worship Through Music
Lord, thank you for your Word! Thank you for the instruction you give us through the pages of your Holy Book! Help us to keep the lines of communication open with you, to really take the time to listen to what you want to say to us. Make us willing to do what you ask. Thank you for loving us, for desiring an intimate relationship with us. Amen.
Thank you for being part of our service this morning!
Have a wonderful week!
Parkland Community Church